Rim known for its business oriented phone blackberry is planning to take on its arch rival iphone.Research in Motion’s new BlackBerry PlayBook will be taking on the iPad, the Cisco Cius,Samsung's Galaxy and a host of other tablets when it appears early next year.RIM expects to begin selling PlayBooks in the United States in early 2011 and rolling the tablets out to other countries by the middle of the year.
Rim assures that Playbook provides ultimate,Uncomprimsed web experinece which supports Adobe flash player and a High end of security than Apple.
Blackberry Playbook Specifications are:
* 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
* 1 GB RAM
* 7 inch LCD display with 1024 x 600 screen resolution
* Multitouch capacitive display
* Dimensions : 130mm x 194mm x 10mm
* Weight : 400g
* microUSB , micro HDMI and DLNA connectivity
* Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
* Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
* Powered by QNX platform with multitasking
* Full Adobe Flash 10.1 support
* Built-in support for HTML 5
* Video Conferencing with HD Quality and Stereo sound
* 5 MP Rear Camera
* 3 MP Front Camera
* Video playback : 1080p HD video – H.264, MPEG4, WMV , DivX formats
* Audio Playback :MP3, AAC, WMA
* Pair with any Blackberry Device ( min OS 5.0 device) via Bluetooth for Push Email , Calendar , Docs and BBM.
Blackberry comes with Qnx os which is like Mashos allowing you to do multitasking.RIM announced that some more additional features of the BlackBerry PlayBook will be shared on or before the date this tablet device is launched in retail outlets but surely indicated that it intends to also offer 3G and 4G models in the future.
But the real question and the annoying thing for rim was Will it be able to clinch the market from Apple
Because Apple Has Four Attractive Feautres which make it best
*Ease of use
*Plenty,Tons of Applications
*Excellent Battery life.
so,Rim has to top in all these fields to become Number 1 in tablet computer Market.