The film about a stuttering British monarch King George VI,"The King's Speech" Proved To Be King At Awards Bagging the Oscar for Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor and the Best original Screenplay.As Expected Kings Speech Remain as A "Leader " .
While The fans More Likely and Critically Acclaimed Film "The Social Network" Could'nt Made the Big Ones But Bagged The Best Adapted Screen play And original score.
Colin firth won globe for best actor for his of Splendid Role of King George VI.Colin Firth Excellently Protrayed The King GeorgeVI's Effort to overcome his nervous stammer as he reluctantly assumes the throne Latter With The Help of a an unorthodox speech therapist named Lionel Logue (GEOFFREY RUSH) He Finds a Way To find his Voice and Boldy Rule His Kingodm.
And best actress goes to natalie portman for her unstable woman character in "Black swann".
And both supporting roles came from the hard hitting boxing tale "The Fighter" for christian bale and melissa leo.
These Acting Awards Are Being The Same ones in The Golden Globe Awards.Scene Repeated Again.
Christopher Nolan's Mind Thriller Inception ,One Of Critics And Fans Favourites Won Four Awards cinematography, sound mixing and sound editing Including Visual Effects,Alice In Wonderland Got For Art And Costume Design.
As Expcted Toystory Won Best Animation Movie,There Are no Surprises This Time,But There's Ultimate misery Left Out For True Grit Which nominated For 10 Awards and Ended up with none,Here Is A complete list Of Academy Awards.
- Best PICTURE The King’s Speech
- BEST ACTOR Colin Firth, The King’s Speech
- BEST ACTRESS Natalie Portman, Black Swan
- BEST DIRECTOR Tom Hooper, The King’s Speech
- BEST SONG “We Belong Together,” Toy Story 3, Randy Newman
- BEST EDITING The Social Network, Angus Wall and Kirk Baxter
- BEST VISUAL EFFECTS Inception, Paul Franklin, Chris Corbould, Andrew Lockley and Peter Bebb
- BEST COSTUME DESIGN Alice in Wonderland, Colleen Atwood
- BEST MAKEUP The Wolfman, Rick Baker and Dave Else
- BEST SOUND EDITING Inception, Richard King
- BEST SOUND MIXING Inception, Lora Hirschberg, Gary A. Rizzo, and Ed Novick
- BEST ORIGINAL SCORE The Social Network, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross
- BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR Christian Bale, The Fighter
- BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM In a Better World (Denmark)
- BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY The King’s Speech, Screenplay by David Seidler
- BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY The Social Network, Screenplay by Aaron Sorkin
- BEST ANIMATED FILM Toy Story 3
- BEST ANIMATED SHORT The Lost Thing, Shaun Tan and Andrew Ruhemann
- BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS Melissa Leo, The Fighter
- BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY Inception, Wally Pfister
- BEST ART DIRECTION Alice in Wonderland, Robert Stromberg, Karen O’Hara
- BEST DOCUMENTARY Inside Job, Charles Ferguson and Audrey Marrs
- BEST LIVE-ACTION SHORT God of Love, Luke Matheny
- BEST DOCUMENTARY SHORT Strangers No More, Karen Goodman and Kirk Simon